Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome, and can I take your order please?

"Hi, how are you today? I'm making your order as we speak ;).
My name is Lena, and I'm the owner of The Toon Cafe. Thanks for visiting; I hope you enjoy some of the cartoons offered, along with your coffee (or tea, I know we have a few tea drinkers). Let me tell you what sorts of 'toons you can find here."

"You can choose to catch up with The Travellers - the adventures of five friends (one a canine) who travel the world and find out the best of what to eat, shop, buy and see at each of their destinations. Or, you may choose to be a bit more involved and catch up on Alicia's Turn where You are essential for the story's continuity. In this 'toon Alicia has choices to make and those choices are directly influenced by what the readers - i.e. You - vote for."

"Of course if you'd rather skip the travel or the decision making, you can just turn to the babble of the 3 Old Chics, three 'older' women who use and abuse life to its fullest. Perhaps their conversations will make sense to you... I'm still trying to figure out what those three are up to myself."


"From time to time our cartoonist will post a single-episode/ short-length cartoon story to provide variety to the cartoon mix. And, last but not least, there is a story in the works of Stefan and his sister Julianna in the world of dragons. The Dragon Prince and Princess will take you away to a fantasy world with loads of action and magic."


"So, sit back and have a good read. I left some room for milk. Enjoy."

No comments:

Post a Comment